Sunday, January 29, 2006

Getting ready for Mass

Conversation this morning getting ready for church:
4yrold: Mom can I have M&M;s?
Mom: Yes after lunch today you may have a few. (I've no clue what she is talking about ... just trying to blow dry hair and get in car FAST so I'm not late for Mass)
2 minutes later...
4yrold: Mom Warren is eating all the M&M's!!
Mom: (saying anything to keep 4yrold calm), "I will speak to Warren, shame on him."
2 minutes later...
4yrold: Mom Warren says he is not eating M&M's and I see him doing it and I want some!
Mom: (urrrrrrrrrrr), yelling from bedroom, "WARREN NO MORE M&M'S BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND GET READY FOR MASS"
2 minutes later...
4yrold: He is still eating them mommy.
Mom: WARREN STOP EATING M&M'S!!!!!
Warren: I'm not eating M&M's
Mom to 4yrold: He is not eating M&M's.
4yrold with panic in face, and tears: Yes he is I see him doing it Mommy.
MOM: WARRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN COME SEE ME NOW!
Warren: What is it? I am not eating M&M's.
4yrold: YES YOU WERE.
Mom: What were you eating?
Warren: Recee Pieces.
aye yi yi y iyi yiyuiyiyiyioyaopdifpadiofhasdklfajsd;lfkadsfjadfads
bleep bleeep
censor censor

1 comment:

Shiela said...

That is so Warren!!!!! LOL :D