Thursday, February 1, 2007

Update on Judy, from Mom:

Update as of 6 PM this evening ... no change. Dr. R is still waiting to see if the blockage will pass on it's own ... He has prescribed anti-nausea meds (she was vomiting); anti-pain meds and anti-inflammatory meds. Not sure how long he will wait ... this is very disturbing and worrisome. Please, dear friends, continue to pray that surgery will not be necessary.

Love and God's Blessings,Sylvia x,o

No comments: