Thursday, May 24, 2007

American Idol

I just turned into a fan once I got a DVR. I can speed through the performances I do not like and of course the commercials. I'm not sure if the DVR has saved me time as I once thought or turned me into a TV junkie. LOL
Well I was not a huge fan of Jordon, the winner, of the two finalists I really wanted Blake. The kids and I really liked
Chris Sligh, he really had the best personality and we loved is voice. I hope he has a CD coming out.
Of course who couldn't love Melinda Doolittle. She was just so kind, posed and really had a nice voice.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Judy, I loved Chris Sligh too! I was so bummed to see him go, but he did tend to not sing with the music . . . he was always a bit ahead. Oh well. I do hope he has an album come out . . . I'm just always fearful of what the music will be like. :lol

I wanted Blake to win too, but I was okay with Jordon. Although, I really think that Melinda should have won. I don't understand how she got booted off. :(

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Love,
Angie