Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Delta Farce PG-13

I can't believe I'm starting with this movie to review. I'm truly embarrassed that I even bought a ticket. Aye yi yi!!!!!Let me try to sum it up in very few words. Three stooges meets hillbilly humor in the desert. blah blah blah.It is hard to be offended by such blah blah blah acting, writing, directing, but there are many scenes where the Blessed Mother is displayed where gun fire is streaming past her, around her and it is hard to watch. Always the optimist, I did find it amazing that she was never harmed in the cross fire. Also there is a man wearing a Rosary. Pretty disgusting.The only thing that I can leave you with that was 'positive' is that I was out for an evening in a comfortable seat, with a good friend, enjoying some Delicious popcorn (and water I brought from home.)
I can't believe I'm admitting that I actually saw this.  ewwwwwwwwwww

No comments: