Monday, May 21, 2007

Is that Sergeant Carter?




No it is Edward! Looks very much like Sergeant Carter, here is what Edward sent with the crazy haircut:

~~~~~Edwards Story~~~~~~


I went to the $5 haircut shop this noon during my lunch break. Being the frugal miester with haircuts, I decided to splurge on this $5 luxury instead of using my Brush and cut I received from my sister in law for Christmas ("as seen on TV") and purchaseable at any CVS or Walgreens. I walked in and a very pleasant oriental lady asked in a loud voice "How much off!" "I thought it was $5 for a haircut?" I replied."NO.. NO! How much hair off?!" She asked me."Well, I like it short on the sides and oh about 1" to 1 1/2 "in top." I said as I settled in the chair that would fit my son, Ivan, just right. It creaked, but only a little.My friendly hair cuttress proceeded to grab the first electrical saw she could find and blindly laid into my temple, revealing a smooth and rather greyless scalp. I groaned, "Uhhhmm... maam... uhh" I was speechless. It was already said and done and well the rest is history....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Poor Edward!!! Although, he looks like a marine now . . . HOORAH!!!

It'll grow back . . .