Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm HOT ...

... not in the pin-up sense of the word, but more in the hormonal sense. I keep the a/c normal cool during the day but at night I sneak down and lower it as low as I can before feeling too guilty. My family is freezing. I peek in at them when they are asleep and they are all dressed for winter, quilts and all. I've got an ice water and a cold compress next to my bed. I keep expecting to wake up and find that I've created my own weather conditions in the house and it will be snowing... A girl can dream eh?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Isn't it all the oddest thing? I know what you mean...I was sweating like a pig for a few months there...now, in the middle of the night, I wake up hot but dry...like a dry oven! Its crazy!

Saint Maker said...

Oh to be 'dry' again... I get these awful night sweats! sheesh, I'm soaked by a.m. and a little iced over from the cold air! LOL