Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rainy days and thrusdays always get me down...

Not really. Just having one of those days. It started last night before bed, while brushing my teeth my mouth went numb. I couldn't taste mint and then the numbness kicked in. I turned on the bathroom light to see that I was brushing my teeth with ... ahem... athletes foot cream. After much spitting and yes a few 'choice' words I was able to recoup from that. ewwwwwwww

Then this morning while dropping kids off at school I accidentally had put concealer on my lips rather than lipstick. Did my 17 year old son in the front seat even notice??????

"Sign this mom."

"OK son have a nice day."

Lalalalala all the way back home where in the driveway I caught my reflection in the mirror. YIKES. I had this pasty beige goo all over. Looked like a crazy woman.

NOTE TO SELF: do not brush teeth in the dark. Remove concealer from purse. Get sons vision checked.

2 comments:

Mema said...

Only one solution ... You must move out of that house full of teenagers and toddlers ... for your own sanity! But don't fret ... You may move back in about 14 years when the wee one leaves for college!

:)

Mary Poppins NOT said...

I have read this post maybe three different times now, and it makes me laugh each time. Thanks for sharing!